Solved

Refund for cancelled order

• 16 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have recently made a purchase of the IPhone 11 and paid upfront cost of £49.99, my order has just been cancelled but still no sign of a refund or any reason as to why it was cancelled?? Can anybody help??

icon

Best answer by Kevin 22 November 2020, 21:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear that’s the case @Harrylee 

Generally speaking you should have any refunds within 3-5 working days of a cancellation or return.

If it’s been longer than that now and you’ve had no updates there then either contact our Live Chat Team or let us know here and we’ll send a private message to chase this if need be.

Is there anyone who can assist  me regarding my order,i order a new handset iphone 12 pro max for my upgrade with the upfront cost of £99.99. they already took the money on my account but i want to cancel it. i try to cantact customer service but no one reply my number is *********** and the order ref number is ********.Please can you let me know when i will get my refund back.they took the money on my account last nov. 23

Maria Newby

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @maria sonia newby 

I have edited your post and removed your mobile number and order number. 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?