Solved

Show My Caller ID toggle

• 31 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a problem. I have never needed this feature before and now, when I have tried to access it, all I can see where the toggle is supposed to be is a spinning wheel. I’ve tried resetting my network settings, restarting, taking my sim out and inserting it back in. No luck. Any help?

icon

Best answer by Kevin 31 March 2020, 13:36

View original

4 replies

Badge +10

@Bint.Ilyas turn on data, try again when you see the spinning wheel wait a while, if it still spinning after 30 seconds, go back to the previous phone menu then go forward to the caller ID menu again….

mine does the same if you go back to the previous menu and then forward it works - it’s a network issue!

Userlevel 1

@terrywebbs Thanks, I tried it and it hasn’t worked

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

What model iPhone are you using with the iD Mobile SIM @Bint.Ilyas 

Are you able to pop another SIM into your iPhone?  Does the feature work with that SIM at all? 

This could help us identify if the problem is the iD SIM or the phone itself.

Userlevel 1

@Kevin I am using the iPhone 7. I just switched sims with a Virgin one, the Virgin sim worked on my phone, and when I popped the iD sim into the other phone it wasn’t working still, which led me to believe there’s a problem with the iD sim. However, in popping my sim back into my phone, I get an alert that new carrier settings are available and to update. So I do, and the toggle has now appeared! So maybe the settings needed updating. Thank you

Why iD Mobile?