Solved

Sim is not working

• 16 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I got a new phone around a week ago and it says that the sim is activated but I cannot send text SMS messages or receive them but I can receive and call people.

it is an iPhone XR please can someone help, I have been trying to contact someone all day.

icon

Best answer by Will 20 January 2021, 12:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Katieiles,

We did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed. Are you still having the same issue, or is it resolved now?

Will

I got a new phone by upgrading and I can not register the SIM card now it’s damaged 

I need a new sim but I can not speak to anyone 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Miatia 

We are sorry to hear your sim card is not working. Did you not receive a new sim card when you had upgraded your phone? Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team regarding this?

-Mohsin

Yes I’ve tried but it’s terrible not speaking to someone I did receive my sim with the phone and I kept trying to register it but it would not register I need another sim posted out I have a new phone I can’t use

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Miatia,

I have removed your personal details to protect them from the public eye. We have sent you a PM from your other thread so please check your messages so we can get this sorted. Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?