Solved

Unlock Iphone from ID Mobile

Hi, I have recently got myself a new phone and gave my old phone (Iphone SE 2017) which had been fully paid off the by 2019, to my sister but she is unable to use her SIM card on it as its still locked to ID mobile. 
I am aware that all your phones are supposed to be unlocked but not in this case, unfortunately. 
Can I please get help to get it unlocked?

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 31 March 2021, 16:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Pralad 

We will send you a Private Message to help with getting this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi, I’m looking to unlock my Apple 7 iphone which was previously used for ID network. Can anyone help please? Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gilliani,

We can help. We’ll drop you a Private Message now to provide further assistance and get that handset unlocked for you.

Will

Userlevel 1

I need unlock my iphone from id

Userlevel 1

I need to unlock my iphone 7 from ID mobile. How do I do this. As no one at ID seems to help!

Userlevel 1

I need to unlock my iphone 7 from ID mobile. How do I do this. As no one at ID seems to help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Juleswoodland, welcome to the iD Mobile community! We’re not a Live Chat service, so please allow some time between responses and a member of the team will get back to you.

We haven’t sold locked handsets for a number of years now. Can I ask when did you purchase the phone? Have you tried to use a different network SIM in it already? As it could be the case that it’s already unlocked.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have had my iPhone7 since about May 2017. I have tried virgin sim in it and it says the phone needs to be unlocked!

Regards

Julie

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Juleswoodland 

We will send you a Private Message so we can help you with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile on the top right and select Private Message.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Ok, Mohsin

Thank you.

I need to unlock my old iphone 5SE. I have transfered my old phone to my son. Many thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Chiapas 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

Hi @Pralad 

We will send you a Private Message to help with getting this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin, just following up on this as I havent received any messages yet. Cheers

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Pralad,

I can see we sent it 19 days ago. If you click on your profile on here, you should see the message under notifications.

Will

Why iD Mobile?