Solved

Unlock my old IPhone 5s

• 10 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Who do I contact to unlock my previous idmobile IPhone 5S now I have upgraded?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 12 September 2018, 17:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Monty2520,

You can request the unlocking of your phone by contact our Live Chat Team here. Once submitted, it will be unlocked within 72-hours.

Ryan
My contract with ID ended over 1 year ago but I need to unlock my old iPhone 5s (locked to id network.) I have filled in the unlock form online repeatedly with no reply. Please help, I want to give the phone to someone for Christmas but it needs to be unlocked first.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
My contract with ID ended over 1 year ago but I need to unlock my old iPhone 5s (locked to id network.) I have filled in the unlock form online repeatedly with no reply. Please help, I want to give the phone to someone for Christmas but it needs to be unlocked first.

Hi @Jacobsmum,

I have moved your post here as it should help with your query.

Also, do you have a link to this online form? You might have stumbled across the form for Ireland customers which wouldn't work for your phone.

Ryan
Hiya, thanks for the help, you're right about the online form being based in Ireland.
Is Live chat the only way? Its constantly busy 😔
Thank you for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hiya, thanks for the help, you're right about the online form being based in Ireland.
Is Live chat the only way? Its constantly busy 😔
Thank you for your help.

Hello @Jacobsmum,

Can you email us as we'll need to access your account in order to raise this unlock request and we can't get your details here for this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?