Solved

Where is my phone?

• 6 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, I ordered 2 iPhones for my children on or around the 16 December 2020.  One of them arrived a few days later in time for Christmas, a black XR and I have set that up and received the first bill.  The second, a white XR, has not arrived.  Also, I don’t have an order number so can’t enquire via livechat which, before Christmas, wasn’t working properly and when it did, needed the mobile number of the phone which I didn’t have.  You couldn’t proceed without it; obviously no one at iD mobile answering the phone number given by the website.  I couldn’t give my kids their phones for Christmas, they were supposed to be a present they both got.  I thought, never mind, surely it will proceed in the New Year?  I have heard nothing, received nothing, and don’t know how to enquire about this.  I’m really, really disappointed.  Mo Rankine

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 6 January 2021, 17:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Can anyone let me know how to find out if my order has been cancelled?  Mo

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mo Rankine,

Did you receive confirmation emails for both handsets?

Have you only been billed for one line so far then?

Will

Hi Will, yes, I received confirmation emails for both handsets.  My bank account had a penny taken for each phone to confirm the transaction.  However, I only ever received one phone, SIM activated, and the bill for the first month.

Just to add, I had another email saying that the iD team were going to contact me regarding one of the orders and they haven’t.  This is 21 days now.  

Order reference numbers were 114886854 and 114886946.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mo Rankine,

Thanks for confirming that.

We’ll PM you so we can look at the order to see what’s happened here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?