Solved

Bereavement

• 17 November 2020
  • 7 replies

My dad has died, I need to cancel his account, can't contact anyone!!! This is so upsetting, Terrible customer service

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 November 2020, 14:29

View original

7 replies

Hi,

my mum passed away last week and she was with you for her mobile. I need to cancel her contract.

thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jackiegoth,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, please accept our condolences. We will send you a PM now so that we can have this all sorted.

Ryan

Hi

My father has passed away and I need to cancel and close his account.
Can you please advise how I can proceed with this request

Sarah

The private message i received I cannot reply to.

The final demand notice sent to my deceased father - not appreciated

The no response at all to my second message - not appreciated

This is the last message I will be sending. 

Advise me how I advise you of my fathers passing and how to close his account with a message I can respond to. If this is not done I will return to sender all further letters.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sarah J Parkes,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sarah J Parkes,

From what I can see, you should now be able to reply to the Private Message we sent 18 days ago.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Mic_3048, I’m terribly sorry to hear this and I hope you’re doing okay. Please accept my sincerest condolences. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?