Solved

Can not get a pac code.

Whenever I try to get a pac code via text it just gives my old one that I used to join id mobile with. Even the date on it is expired. I need my pac code to join another network. 

Looks like the pac code system here is faulty. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 December 2020, 14:09

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello Kendal,

We are sorry to hear that this is happening! I will PM you now with how best to get in touch to have this resolved.

Ryan

Same issue.. receiving expired PAC code. ID not sorted this, I am paying 2 contractors now because ID. 

Help please

I will contact trading standards. From last month I am trying to move out. Live chat agent is always busy. Paying two contracts. No customer care.

Carphone warehouse can't help. I can't believe this situation. 

All I want a valid PAC code

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @MathewJacob,

I'm sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can get you a PAC code.

Mohammed

I’m having the same issue. Cannot get a pac code. Incredibly frustrating 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aroooooooooni,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further and get you a PAC.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

trying to get a pac code sunday you sent me a stac code everytime i try to log on says my details are wrong 

i can not get a pac code please help

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’re planning to leave iD Mobile, then try sending the text PAC to the number 65075, from the device with your iD SIM.

You should get your PAC straight away.

I need my PAC code now. i cannot get hold of it because you should have cancelled my contract with you, which i terminated but you used the code and now i have issues. i cannot login with the sim or my e mail account etc.

Please provide this to me NOW

Userlevel 1

For anyone else who cannot get a pac code or end your contract, simply text pac to this number

65075 it will get you your pac code and tell you how much left to pay on the contract…..so simple!

The government made all suppliers sign up to this to make sure people get there pac code by law.

You will get it instantly!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @I-Lin Hall 

I believe we’re in contact via social media about this, please keep contact there so we can assist further.

Tom

I have received a PAC code from ID mobile today but my new provider says it has expired. Can you please help? I have requested it 3 times and I keep getting the same one which isn't working

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @GingerJoe 

What’s the date the PAC code from us expires?

Does the port date selected with the new provider meet before the expiration date of the iD Mobile PAC code?

Tom

I submitted the PAC code to my new provider the same day I received it.  The message I received from ID mobile says it expires 29/09/23 but my new provider says it is already expired

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I submitted the PAC code to my new provider the same day I received it.  The message I received from ID mobile says it expires 29/09/23 but my new provider says it is already expired

What happens when you use your iD SIM card, and text “PAC” to 65075 @GingerJoe

Do you get the same PAC? 

What happens when you use your iD SIM card, and text “PAC” to 65075 @GingerJoe

Do you get the same PAC? 

Yep. Done it several times. Just did it again then to check. Still getting the same code

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do you get the same PAC? 

Yep. Done it several times. Just did it again then to check. Still getting the same code

Have you tried using the PAC since 29-Aug-2023 @GingerJoe

A PAC is supposed to be valid for 30-days, so the expiry date quoted seems odd given it was requested on 29-Aug-2023. I’m not a mathematician, but given the request date, the PAC should’ve an expiry before 29-Sep-2023. 
🤔

Do you get the same PAC? 

Have you tried using the PAC since 29-Aug-2023 @GingerJoe

A PAC is supposed to be valid for 30-days, so the expiry date quoted seems odd given it was requested on 29-Aug-2023. I’m not a mathematician, but given the request date, the PAC should’ve an expiry before 29-Sep-2023. 
🤔

PAC was requested 31/08/23, expires 29/09/23 (30 days later) according to ID mobile.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ah, my mistake @GingerJoe - thought iD issued PAC on 29-Aug-2023. 

Guess you’ve got to hope iD Mobile somehow sort this out. Perhaps iD won’t be too helpful, as you’re wanting to leave,  

Have you tried using the PAC today?

Ah, my mistake @GingerJoe - thought iD issued PAC on 29-Aug-2023. 

Guess you’ve got to hope iD Mobile somehow sort this out. Perhaps iD won’t be too helpful, as you’re wanting to leave,  

Have you tried using the PAC today?

Yes, I've thought that. They are legally obliged to provide me with a PAC code to take my number though.  No not used it today. Might give it another go tomorrow

Hi @GingerJoe 

What’s the date the PAC code from us expires?

Does the port date selected with the new provider meet before the expiration date of the iD Mobile PAC code?

Tom

I have tried to submit my pac to my new provider again today. Still not working. Any help with this??? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @GingerJoe,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?