Question

cancel a new order

Userlevel 1

Hi, I've placed a new

order but as yet haven't received anything. Would like to cancel the order but the chat and phones are down. What do I do?

26 replies

Userlevel 1

Can someone please help ...…

Userlevel 1

Is ID mobile completely closed ? If so why are they still selling contacts with no support ???

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tartan 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I’m also having the same problem and would wish to cancel an order on a phone that is currently out of stock but I have payed for. If a member of the Id mobile could pm me would be appreciated. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @SamCarps7 

Pearl

I have the same problem the phone is out of stock and I want to cancel the order but lines are down

I also want to cancel an order that is currently on pre-order ASAP thanks x

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Kyle I’ve just messaged you, @flickgrace I caught your reply elsewhere and have been in touch to help you too.

Hi, I made an order through your website today but realised I could have upgraded straight through the app.

I can’t  find an email address anywhere to write to you and there’s no live chat.

what to do?
Y. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Yula 

Pearl

Hi I’ve got the same problem I want to cancel my order but have no clue how to 

many thanks 

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I too am in a similar situation. Ordered an upgrade, said it was in stock but it wasn't, don't wish to proceed. How should I cancel? 

Cheers in advance, 

Joe

I went onto online chat

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Josephwhibley 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Same problem here. Was told my order was cancelled and then they took the upfront £49.99 costs anyway. Cannot get through to anyone online and now worried I will end up with a contract that I have desperately tried to cancel for 3 days

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Same problem here. Was told my order was cancelled and then they took the upfront £49.99 costs anyway. Cannot get through to anyone online and now worried I will end up with a contract that I have desperately tried to cancel for 3 days

Hello @lhart101,

We’re already speaking to you in regards to this, so please respond via the chain and we’ll be happy to support.

Mohammed

Yes I’ve replied to your email to try and get this finally sorted. Thanks 

I have the same probloem. Can anybody help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Michael Tomlin , could you provide some more detail as to the problem you’re experiencing please?

Will

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A41 a week ago but was informed it was out of stock and they hoped to receive a new supply in 2/3 days time. Have heard nothing since, and it still shows Out of Stock on the website, so I wanted to cancel the order so I can buy from an alternate firm who have stock. Unfortunately there seems no was of contacting anyone to cancel the order.

Can you help?

Mike

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Michael Tomlin, we’ll drop you a Private Message with further support now.

Will

Hi, I've placed a new

order but as yet haven't received anything. Would like to cancel the order but the chat and phones are down. What do I do?

Can someone please help ASAP thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vic-777,

We’ll get you a Private Message sent across now to assist you in cancelling that order.

Will

Hi, I have placed an order for the new iPhone 12 pro max it’s on pre order and I need to cancel this. I have been trying for days but there are never any chat advisors available and the phone service is automated. Please can someone tell me how I do this? Thanks, Claire 

Why iD Mobile?