I want to cancel my ID mobile contract immediately. I have never used the number or data - I cannot get access to register to cancel the contract myself on your website as I do not use the mobile number to be contacted on!! It is ridiculously difficult to contact your company to simply cancel a contract never used!!
Best answer by WelshPaul
I wish to cancel my plan. I no longer have access to my id phone number and am unable to log into my ID account online. Please can I start the 30day cancellation process. I have already cancelled my direct debit and without being able to get back into my account I am unsure of how to pay the last month that I will be due. Many thanks Stephanie
Cancelling your direct debit will not cancel your ID Mobile account. You will still be billed and any failure to collect payment will result in a ruined credit file and likely your account passed on to a debt collection agency.
- If you'd like to cancel your SIM Only plan, you'll need to give us 30 days' notice.
- So, if you want to leave at the end of your minimum contract term, you need to notify us at least 30 days before your contract end date.
- Please note: if you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile app or My Account area - under 'My account', on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then see your 'Estimated cost of a cancellation'.
- If you're on a 1-month rolling SIM Only plan, you can cancel it with the iD Mobile app or My Account area. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process.
- If you're on a pay monthly handset plan, you can cancel it by contacting us here.
- If you don't contact us, your plan will keep running. It won't terminate automatically and you'll continue to be billed.
You can speak to an agent to regain access to your account and provide the required 30 days notice to terminate here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us