icon

Best answer by Ryan 22 February 2021, 14:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hello @SarahB76,

I have removed your details to keep those private. You can find ways of cancelling your plan here: 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Ryan

Please can you cancel and end my contract ASAP please 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joshr69@hotmail.co.uk,

We’ll drop you a private message now to assist you with this.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I cancelled my contract with ID Mobile a few days ago via the ID app. I received a confirmation of this also. Yet today I have received an email asking why I haven’t paid my bill? (£6.00).

What’s going on here? At the same time it’s absolutely impossible to find someone to talk to on the phone or even respond to the email (as it a no-reply email address). This is quite frustrating and I would like this matter sorted immediately. 

Thanks,

Daniel

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DV1988,

If it’s a standard 30 day disconnection you’ve processed, then you’ll be billed as normal until the line is disconnected. Is this what you’ve requested?

Will

Userlevel 1

Please can you help me?

I need to cancel my mobile phonecontract.

I have taken up a new contract with Tesco mobile and have made arrangements for my existing mobile phone number to be ported across to their network from ID Mobile. From memory the initial contract period  ran from circa 2017 for 2 years. I cannot find any paper work since I am in the process of moving house.

I do not have access to a mobile phone ID Mobile phone app on my existing mobile phone. However, I have not found your website particularly user friendly and want to avoid your live chat option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Birnro,

If you have already got a PAC code (based on what you said above) and used this to port your number from iD Mobile to Tesco then as soon as the number has left, your account will be disconnected.

Simply keep your Direct Debit active and we’ll automatically collect any final balance 14-days following the final bill being produced.

Mohammed

ive clicked on end my plan and take my number, recieved the PAC code but now theres no way of actually going through with the cancellation. No ‘Cancel now’ or similar button to press

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Calvin Croft,

Once you’ve given that PAC code to your new network supplier, the plan with us cancels automatically. So there is no button to end the plan, it just happens upon the PAC being used.

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ive clicked on end my plan and take my number, recieved the PAC code but now theres no way of actually going through with the cancellation. No ‘Cancel now’ or similar button to press

As @Will has informed you above…

You give the PAC number to the gaining network provider (the network that you want to take your number over to) and once the gaining provider completes the number transfer, your ID Mobile account will be closed and a final bill will be generated.

Do not cancel your Direct Debit until you have paid your final bill! 👍

Why iD Mobile?