Solved

cancel monthly contract early

Userlevel 1

Hi

I have obtained my charges to end my contract early but there is no option to cancel online in my account.  How can I cancel without calling you directly

thanks

icon

Best answer by Michelle 26 December 2020, 14:22

View original

30 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Taylor99 

Are you looking to cancel your contract? You can simply follow these steps 

Not moving to another network?

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan they way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period.

To disconnect your plan, without a PAC or STAC, simply:

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘End my plan’
  • Select ‘End your iD Mobile plan’ and follow the instructions

And it will cancel the contract for you. It will aslo produce the final bill for you and if there is any outstanding balance will still be paid by your direct debit so just in case keep it open for a while.

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 1

Thankyou, I have done this but it just asks me to contact immobile.  I have generated a charge but there doesn’t seem to be a final step after pressing end my plan

Can you help please??

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Taylor99,

Welcome to the iD Community. 

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issues. Apparently I can cancel my contract now as it runs out on 25 April. Says I can do it a online in my account but the option leads me down a dead end.

Userlevel 1

I am trying to cancel my Sons contract early and it wont let me.

Userlevel 1

Says I can do it a online in my account but the option leads me down a dead end.

This is the exact problem I am having - hopefully they will look into it for us

Ditto...going round in circles without a means to actually contact someone to cancel my account.  

I know it's a chaotic time for all of us, but his is a massive oversight, and I'm trying very hard not to be too cynical.

I'm having the same issues. Apparently I can cancel my contract now as it runs out on 25 April. Says I can do it a online in my account but the option leads me down a dead end.

This happend to me, I cancelled my direct debit 

I too am having the same problem. The only option appears to be cancelling the direct debit when the contract ends as payment will continue to be taken after the date. 

Its impossible to contact anyone regarding this. I am keeping a note of the dates I attempted to contact them and the times I tried to do this online. 

Hopefully it can all get resolved soon. 

Userlevel 1

Me to folks app wo t let me cancel  on this plan.  I will cancel my direct debit  after  June  so. I suggest  you stop messing about.  Appreciate lot going on but can't be that hard.. You are defo not encouraging me to stay.  

I too want to cancel my plan but it will not allow me to cancel and I can contact no one!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Cheesy_Nacho 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Hi there. Another one here who wants to cancel my plan early and port out my number.

I do appreciate that ending my contract early will cost me, but I’m not sure how to do it, given the current circumstances.

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Umleitung 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Excellent, that’ll do nicely!

Many thanks!

Hi. 

I am also trying to cancel, again went into account to cancel plan and no button to cancel, reading the comments I am not the only one having this issue. If no call centre is available why is it not been made easier to do?

thanks

Hi, my name is John Taylor and I would like to cancel my contract.

I have given my new company all the information they need now I  just need to pay the £22.00

That your company told me is left on my contract. but I am having problems transferring my number to my new phone can you please help. 

frustrated customer 

John Taylor.

Hi i have lost my phone and want to pay my contract off as i am having really bad issues and absoluty no idea on customer service at all, with this network and wont let me log on to app to cancel any help much appreciated. Thank you, 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Beth200 @JOHNSKI72 @Spencer279 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

This has got to be one of the worst companies I have ever done business with.  

Now after failing to acknowledge my letter from June, you want to send the £12 bill to debt collectors and your online chat is still not working.

If I was wealthy I would get a posh lawyer and sue you.  But as I am working class and poor I will just have to settle for writing to news papers for assistance on how to end this abusive contract.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Cannt cancel contract 

We’ll send you a Private Message now to assist you in cancelling your cotract.

Will

Userlevel 1

Wish to cancel. Got PAC code but told me £203 to pay although still within 14 days cooling off 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @andrewsalmo 

If you’ve only just started with us then you shouldn’t have any termination charge upon leaving if you’re within the colling off.

We’ve responded elsewhere to another post you made in which we then sent you a private message.

If you click on your profile and go to your private messages we’ll take some details from you and look at your account to help further.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

I want to cancel my contract,  I don't have yet the order , but I've found a better deal . 

Could anyone help me!

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?