Solved

Cancel my account

• 5 November 2020
  • 20 replies

Following on from you conversation with my wife, Judy. I wish to confirm the cancellation of my account. 

I have no need for the PAC code, but do need the mobile number to pay the outstanding balance vis the automated system.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 20 February 2021, 13:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

20 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Peter,

Please see below the instructions on how to cancel your plan. 

Cancel without moving to another network

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan this way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period which means you will continue to pay for your iD Mobile services for the next 30-days.

To cancel your plan without moving to another network, simply:

• If you’re using a mobile device, click the menu option in the top corner of the page. If you’re on a larger desktop device or computer, move on to the next step.
  • Go to the ‘My Account’ Page
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘Thinking of leaving’
  • Select ‘End your iD Mobile plan’ and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or My Account online, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents.

The Live Chat team will answer chats between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,

Kieran

Thank you Kieran

I don’t remember my ID mobile number, so can’t log in anywhere or access chat.

Please can you tell me my number.

Peter

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Peter J,

Thank you for getting in touch. We will send you a PM now in order to offer further support.

Ryan

I want to cancel my contract today as I am getting my daughter a new phone for Christmas. I have been on the app - followed the instructions but the last one is to contact customer services. Non of the links work so I can’t do ghis

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Sophiepow 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Been trying to cancel my contract for 2 months. Help.

I want to cancel my contract.

I want to cancel my contract.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @khawas  and @Simmo 

I’ll PM you both regarding the cancellation of your accounts.

Mohammed

having trouble getting any answers so ive cancelled my direct debit

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @carl brown,

We would not advise cancelling your Direct Debit as a resolution to a question as they may have negative effects further down the line. How can we help you; have you tried to process a cancellation of your account?

Ryan

Please help me too, the lack Of customer service is awful ):

can somebody cancel my online account so i can then start up a new account with my new PAYG sim

as at the moment it want let me set up a new account without giving a new email address 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @razzer72 

We are sorry to hear this. Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team will be able to help you with this. Feel free to message us for any issues you may have.

-Mohsin

I wish to cancel my mobile contract I have followed the steps and the last one won’t let me long on. I owe 41.02 and wish to cancel please. 
can someone contact me to make this cancel official please 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jolie 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I want to cancel my contract as my contract ends on the 3/3/2021. i no longer need this contract. Please cancel from the 2/3/201. i have tried to do it this many times but its impossible and you go around in circles. Please help as i am getting  frustrated.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Linda Rout 

We’ll need to take some details from you in order to help you further, so to do that we’ve sent you a private message just now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I would like to cancel my contract, I've tried to follow the instructions online but it doesn't seem to work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @SRA 

We’ll send you a private message here so that we can verify your details. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?