Solved

cancel my contract

• 7 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Good morning 

i lost my simcard 2 months ago and i would like to cancel my contract with ID mobile, no live chat available, no customers service, no Facebook conversation not phone number to call, what shuld i do ??? 

I tried to use the App but it send a txt code to my lost simcard so there is no hope at all

please i need your help as my monthly charges is still running 

thank you 

icon

Best answer by Will 26 August 2020, 10:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Hameduk,

I can understand how cancelling a contract would be difficult if you’ve lost your SIM card. I’ll drop you a Private Message now so we can provide some assistance.

Will

Hi my contract finishes July i just want to cancel my contract. Can you please call me i didn't know my customer  number.  Thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Agie Madona Mccarthy 

Please check your private messages, we responded to one of your other posts and have messaged further to help you as needed.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to me.  Can you please cancel my contract and can you please let me know my customer number and my date allowed.  Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Agie Madona Mccarthy, if you request these in response to the Private Message you’ve been sent, we’ll be happy to post them there for you.

Will

Are there any humans left working for ID mobile?????

In June I wrote to Id Mobile to cancel my contract but they seem to either not have received the letter or be ignoring it.

I have tried phoning but that is an automated service with no options to speak to a human.

Now they have sent a letter to say I owe £12 and are threatening to send the alleged debt to debt collectors.  

If a human working for ID Mobile reads this can you email me to assist ending this ridiculousness.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Cannt cancel contract,

For way to cancel the contract yourself, please click here

If you find what you’re looking for isn’t here, please do drop us another message and we’ll send you a Private Message to assist in the disconnection for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?