Solved

Cancel order

• 27 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi there. I made an order today for a phone and sim contract and then later discovered you do not support apple watch cellular. 

I am clearly within my 14 day window. 

I’ve tried to contact your team via the live chat - immediately doesn’t work. Your phone number does not connect to a real person and and a lot of the emails you have given out on trustpilot and across the chat are not delivering.

Please may you contact me, cancel my order, and refund the upfront payment? 

Order ref: [Removed] - you can contact me on the email associated with that order. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 2 December 2020, 16:30

View original

4 replies

Took 5 days for them to reply to the original poster on this public forum. Wonder how long it will take for the matter to settle? Might as well request a chargeback from the bank. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @T.Wen,

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you have faced there. We will help you with your return here, please check your private messages and we will get started.

Ryan

Hello, I have made a duplicate order that needs to be cancelled. Please can you cancel order no.

Please can you also let me know if order number has been sent out? 

I didn't receive any confirmation email. I only have the screen shot of the order summary. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AMKHOSRAVI,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?