Solved

Cancel SIM deal

• 11 September 2018
  • 6 replies

How do I do this please, without calling? Live chat appears to be off line. I cannot remember the username and it will not accept the email address for Lost Login.
icon

Best answer by Phil 14 September 2018, 14:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi MrsS55

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to get in touch with anyone yet to get help with your request.
If you are on a SIM only plan, disconnections can be requested via the app or website, you should be able to follow the steps to recover the username/ password to enable to you to proceed.

If you have any problem with this, please get in touch with our Social Media team via facebook.com/idmobileuk/ or twitter.com/id_mobile_uk
-Phil

Hi,

I need to cancel my SIM only deal too and am struggling as I am unable to register online (keeps saying my details are incorrect when they’re not) and there’s no phone centre to call for help. Live Chat isn’t working for me now but I’ve seen other people in the community here say that Live Chat hasn’t worked for them so I’m worried. I’m in Canada now so I can’t just walk into a Carphone Warehouse.

Could my partner in the UK go to Carphone Warehouse to cancel for me? What details would he need? Or could someone contact me to help me out? 

Just want to do a simple thing, it’s frustrating.  

-Hannah 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @hlweaver,

We’re sorry to hear about the troubles you have faced with getting in touch. Our Live Chat Team are available for the most part between the operating hours so trying at different times of the day will be the best course of action.

Cancellations can’t be carried out through a Carphone Warehouse store so I will arrange for someone to send you a PM here to offer further assistance in case you do still need our help.

Ryan

I want my contract cancelled i was on a SIM only plan

Is ther a number I can ring to cancel my contract SIM only plan as i have lost the SIM 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Robson

We’ve messaged you privately so that we can assist you with the disconnection request.  If you click on your profile here, and then check your Private Messages.  We’ll then proceed from there.

Why iD Mobile?