Solved

Cancel Sim only contract ASAP

• 14 October 2020
  • 10 replies

I need to cancel my Sim only contract with you asap. This has never been used but the money is still being taken from my account. I have now received letters and phone calls from CARS.

I have tried to contact ID but with no success. I need to sort this as quickly as possible to stop the calls and letters as they are causing me great anxiety.

icon

Best answer by John Newman 30 October 2020, 15:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Try Watch Dog and review on trust pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I need to cancel my Sim only contract with you asap. This has never been used but the money is still being taken from my account. I have now received letters and phone calls from CARS.

I have tried to contact ID but with no success. I need to sort this as quickly as possible to stop the calls and letters as they are causing me great anxiety.

Hello @MCShelby,

Sorry to hear that.

We will reach out to you via PM so we can process a cancellation for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I was unable to  cancel my sim only plan - so I cancelled the DD in desperation. 

I now am receiving demands from CARS.

I paid a demand notice in July for £10 by automatic payment,

Most imortant is I need to cancel my sim plan,

Please help

John Newman

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was unable to  cancel my sim only plan - so I cancelled the DD in desperation. 

I now am receiving demands from CARS.

I paid a demand notice in July for £10 by automatic payment,

Most imortant is I need to cancel my sim plan,

Please help

John Newman

Hello @John Newman,

I’ve replied to you via your Topic created and sent you a PM.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I was helped by Live Chat and the issue has been resolved.

I paid the balance and my contract was cancelled which was what I wanted.

Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Great stuff, glad to hear this got sorted in the end, @John Newman! Sorry to see you go, we wish you all the best.

Thank you,

Rory

How did you cancel your SIM only ?

I got this for my father in December - the online request will not accept the number and as he has now passed away I want to pay it off .

can anyone HELP?

I have the account number ....

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Tinas58 

Our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network Team here is the best place to request a cancellation.  I have tested the Live Chat app and can confirm after seeing the chat BOT I was able to get through to an advisor. Once you entered your name, mobile number, and reason for the chat, you will be transferred to the iD chatbot, at this point just type in the word ‘Agent’ or ‘Human’ and you will get put through to an advisor who can assist you. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. If you have trouble using those services then please let us know here and we’ll offer further support.

-Mohsin

i need to cancel my sim only plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @victoriatjl,

You can find out how to cancel your plan here:

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?