Solved

Cancel sim only during 14 day cooling off period

• 28 August 2020
  • 18 replies

Hi

I have received my sim card , haven't put it in my phone yet , but I want to use the 14 day cooling off period to cancel it. Can you tell me how I do this please.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 20 January 2021, 10:34

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @pweb32,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you in cancelling your recent order.

Will

Hi im trying to pay a final bill , however i cannot log in on the id mobile website because I don't know the phone number that was allocated to the sim you sent because I never used it. my email is paulmwebster15@gmail.com if you want to contact me 

Hi.. 

Just received my Sim card for Sim only contract and I did not use it.. 

I would like to cancel since I am within the 14 days period.. Can you please advise how to do this

Thanks 

Walaa Elnahas 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Elnahas, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Ditto, I want to cancel. No way of contacting ID. No phone no, no chat available, no email, no address :(

Apologies, found address

I’d like to cancel my contract as I’ve had no signal or service since I brought this a few days ago. How do I go about it? I’m in the 14 days period. I’ve  tried to cancel through the app but I keep getting a code CMP6. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bex36,

I’ll get a PM sent over so we can help process this cancellation for you.

Mohammed

Hi, I would like to cancel my contract as I have had no signal or service. I am still within the 14 days period. I have tried to cancel through the app multiple times but a code CMP6 keeps appearing. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @isha 

We will send you a Private Message to help with canceling your sim.

-Mohsin

I’d like to cancel within my 14 day cooling off period. The live chat wasn’t very helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jezza167 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I would lke to cancel a sim i resently brought thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kezzax,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to help you with that.

Will

Haven’t received SIM card

Was ordered on 22nd

Can someone call me on 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lou Gav,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?