Solved

Cancel within 14 days cooling off period

• 12 October 2020
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I recently ordered a SIM only contract but would like to cancel within my 14 day cooling off period. Please can someone help with this? 

I have tried to call but am cut off, and no live chat. Your service is diabolical.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 14 October 2020, 18:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

32 replies

I am trying to leave but being quoted for a whole years line rental when I have had the sim in my phone for 2 hours only and the sim for 3 days

Can You confirm what I am expected to pay if I leave instantly

Hi there I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to cancel my sim account 

[Removed personal info]

i would also like to cancel my sim account, i have not yet used or put it into my mobile, so it is not registered, i am also within the 30 or cooling off process. which ever it is?

Could you please help me.

Your live chat is not working,  i will post the sim card back to you and just cancel my direct debit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @really & @Santha kumar,

Did you manage to get your issue sorted? I’ve noticed it has been some time since you made your post.

​​​Hi @mikeandxena,

We will send you a message to help with the cancellation. Cancelling the Direct Debit will not cancel the plan and could lead to unpaid bills. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

I would like to leave within the 14-day cooling-off period. What I need to do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @p_bratinova,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?