Solved

cancelation of phone contract

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I have been trying to cancel my contract for the past 4 /5 months with no joy. The phone contract expired in may yet I have still been paying the contract due to not having the phone anymore and having no way to cancel. I have cancelled my direct debit because there was no other solution as the online chat was useless. I don’t have an account to cancel the contract online like your ‘bots’ say to and have no other way to do so. Help off a real person wouldn’t go a miss

icon

Best answer by Ryan 8 January 2021, 20:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @alexanderjacksmith,

The best way to request a cancellation in your situation is by contacting our Live Chat Team here. We will send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I am an ID mobile customer and want to transfer my old number to my new phone I purchased. The new phone is also on ID mobile so no need for a pac code. How do i do it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @simonh1966 

Unfortunately, you can not port your existing iD number to your new iD number as we do not support internal migrations. If you are looking to keep your previous number, we would advise cancelling the new contract and upgrading your existing contract.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?