Solved

Cancellation

• 22 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi
Do I still need to register Id sim card if I have decided that I do not need anymore on a monthly contract??
(
icon

Best answer by Phil 23 April 2018, 12:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Jim. If you intend to cancel the SIM, it is not necessary to register at my.idmobile.co.uk.

Just get in touch so the cancellation can be completed.
-Phil

hello, i have 4 accounts with ID and i am aware that one contract has ended, i would like to enquire on my upgrade options, but as the contract has gone past 24 months i can no longer log in on the app or online, please advise 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ASJ 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your account for you and also help with your login.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi i want to cancel my direct debit account but I can't do it i tried to log in but impossible could you help me please 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Annamina80,

We are sorry to hear that! What issues are you facing when trying to log in?

You can request a cancellation by contacting our Live Chat Team here. Please let us know how you get on.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?