Solved

cancellation of contract

• 27 September 2020
  • 9 replies

I would like to cancel my contract. Can someone please get in touch with me please!

icon

Best answer by Will 29 September 2020, 17:06

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Deborah Doyle,

You can find all of the relevant information on cancelling an agreement by clicking here. 

If you find you still require further assistance though, please do let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

I am looking for someone to send me out a new sim card please it has been  nearly two weeks since my phone was lost and I am still waiting on a replacement sim I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch . Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Deborah Doyle,

We have replied to your older post here and a PM has been sent.

Ryan

Hello

I cancelled my elderly mum’s contract several months ago and you keep charging me. She is infirm and doesn’t have any log on details. Your website, chat and phone number could not make this harder to do. You have now referred her her to a credit collection agency.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Val65999, sorry to hear about this. In order for you to act on your mother’s behalf, we’d need to see some sort of evidence of power of attorney. Is that something you’d be able to provide for us?

Thank you,

Rory

Yes. Where do you want me to send it?  I will need your help tracking down her account. Your contact process is abysmal. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Not a problem, @Val65999. We’ll drop you a private message shortly and then we’ll handle everything from there.

Thank you,

Rory

I set up and pay for my Mum's phone. At the end of the two years I cancelled the direct debit as she is no longer able to use the phone. I have since made two further payments. My Mum is in a home which, at present, I can't visit so have no access to the phone. I want the contract cancelled. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Annoyed Glasgow 

Cancelling a Direct Debit would only ever be an indication that either something went wrong with the bank -or- you had wished to make payments manually going forward.

If you’re looking to cancel an account we’d always need you to get in touch and let us know that’s the case.

Nevertheless.  We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can assist you in cancelling the account you have.  Please click on your profile and go to inbox to find that.

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?