Question

cancellation of contract due to bereavement

• 23 August 2021
  • 1 reply

We had two phones, taken out in Sept.2019.both in my husband’s name but with different numbers. My husband died in April 2020 and ever since then I’ve paid monthly for both phones. Contracts end on Sept. 13.2021 and I want to cancel the contract for my husbands number, and put the contract for my phone into my name. I have tried live chat, trawling the site for info.without success. Please help me. I am 77 and lives too short!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @anthonron,

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your husband last year, please accept our condolences. We would not be able to change the name on the plan, but you can move the number to another network by using a PAC code. We can also help you cancel one of the plans too.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?