Solved

Cancelled my Pay Monthly Contract

• 25 April 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi All,

How do I cancel my contract, I’ve got the email from ID Mobile to say I can cancel as end of 24 month contract and when I follow the steps via the My Account, it says to contact ID Mobile but I can't do. The chat is always busy, How do I cancel without contacting?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Will 15 October 2020, 19:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @rg89 , have you tried doing it through the App? We’ll be sad to see you leave, but if you are doing so and taking your number with you, you can request a PAC by texting PAC to 65075. Once you have this, when you give it to your new network, the agreement with us will close automatically.

Hope this helps, if not, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist further.

Cheers,

Will

Hi my phone screen it's broken

Then I can't finish my contract by app

I tried with guys in Currys but they send

Me to live chat

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Roberto 111,

You can log into your account and cancel by clicking here and performing it through a browser rather than the App.

If you’re still struggling, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide further assistance.

Will

i have tried speaking to someone for months now havent had this  number since december cancelled it but still getting billed now having debt collectors letters

worst provider ever stay well clear of this lot making money out of covid not reply no contact what so ever con merchants

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @iestyn1504 

From the sounds of what you’ve told us in the first message you can’t have spoken to someone at iD Mobile back when you say you did or you certainly wouldn’t have had any bills.

Or at least, any bill since would be simply a final bill on the account that you have let go unpaid.

Still, in order for us to take a look into this and provide some clarity on it all for you then we’ll send you a private message so that we can do just that.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Roberto 111 we’ve sent you a message also to help you cancel your own account as needed.

Please click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

HI I’m desperately trying to get hold of someone at ID mobile and because I cant remember my sons number, I can’t use the live chat which is REALLY FRUSTRATING.

I cancelled my sons contract months and months ago because we moved him onto our network because the deals were much better. In todays post I have received yet another notice from the debt collectors. 

Please can someone help me cancel this contract? I am utterly DISGUSTED that I can’t call in and talk to someone, this is a phone company!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jason Bekker,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?