Solved

Cancelling a contract due to bereavement

• 3 November 2020
  • 9 replies

Hello, my mom passed away in February and I’m still getting charges for her account. Please can someone help 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 November 2020, 13:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Moreen,

We are very sorry to hear the news about your mother, please accept our condolences. We will issue you with a PM now in order to have this sorted.

Ryan

Hi Ryan

unfortunately I was unauthorised from the reply you sent, it’s a bit complicated because I am Della (yunksta@hotmail.co.uk) and my mom was Moreen. 
I think the phone was registered to me but the payments came out of my moms bank account which is now closed.

so please can we try again?

thanks

Della

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Moreen,

Please reply to the Private message and we’ll pick this up with you there.

Will

my dad passed away on september the 18th his last bill on the 22nd of october was payed we cancelled his phone prior to this but my mum has just recieved another bill which obviously we do not want to pay as he has been passed for over 2 months now and want this resolved asap please

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Our sincerest condolences @Paul bicknell 

We’ll send you a message now so that we can help you guys further with this.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi I need to cancel my mother in law SIM card as she has died please tell me how

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We are sorry to hear that @Sarah1771 

We will send you a Private Message now so we can help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

I wish to cancel a phone contract on behalf of my nana and grandad as he has recently passed away. We went to Carphone warehouse who were most unhelpful and advised us to contact you. Please could you let me know what information you require to terminate his contract. Kind regards, Danielle.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Heseltine10 

We are sorry for your loss. We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?