Question

cancelling contract

• 7 June 2021
  • 6 replies

In 2017 We made a contract that every month I would have to pay £9.99 for 2 years. Then in 2019 October 30th I had to pay a bill £19.98 and our contract was over. Then in February 2020 you started taking money from my account £9.99 pounds every 26th of the month until the 26th may/now, when I try contact there is no one at the phone. Tell me what to do or send me a phone number. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Did you give your 30 day notice to cancel?

(I’m guessing you did as you weren’t billed for November 2019, December 2019 and January 2020)

An ID Mobile member of staff will need to look into this further for you.

One will most likely respond to your thread tomorrow morning.

Good Luck. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Rona Helali,

We’re sorry to hear about that issue. It sounds as though a new plan has been purchased. We’ll send you a PM now to help further.

Ryan

What is PM I didn’t understand? I would like to solve this issue. I can’t pay anymore and I want refund.please 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

What is PM I didn’t understand?

It means “Private Message”.

You can read your private messages by clicking on your avatar located at the top right of this page (next to the “+ Create a topic” button) and clicking on “Private Messages” in the drop down menu.

I had just one plan with you that finished in 2019

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You need to respond to the ID Mobile staff members Private Message @Rona Helali 

They won’t be able to discuss account related issues in a public forum due to GDPR etc.

Why iD Mobile?