Question

Cancelling my sim

I have a plan with ID Mobile, I have now been living in Australia for 3 years and completely forgot about it. I would like to cancel it but not sure where my sim is and have forgot my password to my account, the only way to reset my password is with a text message to my number which I cant access. 

My details: 

Name - ]EDIT]

Number - [EDIT] 

Email - [EDIT]

My plan is only for 3.99 per month but as I dont use it and have no use for it i would like to cancel it immediately. 

Please can you do so. 

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @chrisitanpw7, I’ve had to edit your post. Please refrain from posting private information on the public forum, as this can be used to commit identity fraud against you.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

No one has messaged me? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @chrisitanpw7,

Messaging in this forum definitely does not happen in real-time, often several days or more can elapse between posts.

Getting help and support from iD is usually much quicker when using the iD live chat service or sending a private message (PM) using facebook or twitter.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can chat or PM with a real person.

Good luck.

I am in exactly the same position. I went an email to you to cancel my contract but that has been ignored. I go round in circles with every other type of communication. Please can someone help me! The SIM has not been used since December 2019!! 

Why iD Mobile?