Solved

Cannot get Id off my back.

• 29 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Disconnected contract January 21st and paid up contract. Got a transaction number. Numerous bills later debt collectors have contacted me. Wrote to them with all the details.

Come I'd. Take me to court. I'm gonna rip the beheebas out of this stupid organisation and sue for pecuniary loss. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 10 July 2020, 17:12

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lallewis,

This does not sound good. When you cancel a plan, a final bill is generated within 24 hours and then the payment of that final bill is due 14-days later so is it possible that this bill was overlooked? Please contact our Live Chat Team here so that we can view what bill has been missed.

Please do let us know how you get on so we can offer further support here if needs be.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

No Ryan

I did pay a further 18 pounds or so which I think might have been overlooked but they are billing me every month. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Did you speak to our Live Chat Team @Lallewis?

Are you 100% certain your old line is disconnected?

Disconnection requests would generally be a 30-day notice period, so you’d be disconnected 30-days after you let us know you wanted things cancelled.  Alternatively, if you had opted for a PAC (code), then your account would be disconnected the date that your number moves away from us to any new provider. 

Failure to use a PAC (code) would just leave things running as they were though.

Userlevel 1

I dud not ask for a pac code as I had another number which I was happy with. If this code was generated it was done without my knowledge which gives me even more reason for counter suit. 

I was dealing with a foreign call centre and I feel that the person dealing with my call would not have understood that I just wanted out. 

I have not used the I'd sim for nearly a year as it was so crap with coverage and kept paying until January when I just thought damn it I'll cancel. 

Then the trouble started. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Lallewis 

Please check your Private Messages as we’ve reached out to you there to request some further details.

We’ll take a look into the previous conversations you’ve had with our Customer Services and investigate further for you from there.

Userlevel 1

There's nothing in my message box. As I am not using that number any more please message me on REMOVED

Thank you 

Lal Lewis 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lallewis,

Sorry to hear that.

We’ve sent the message again and should now be in your PM. Please check your PMs and respond there so we can look into this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Mohammed which pm are you using? I cannot find it.

Lak

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @Lallewis,

I can see that you have been in contact with our support team and a new message has been sent to you yesterday.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?