Solved

close the account

• 11 January 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

PLEASE CANCELING MY PLAN, ITS SO ANNOYING IVE BEEN GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES!!!!

IVE CANCELED MY DIRECT DEBIT AND MOVED OVER TO EE, NOW I HAVE AN INVOICE FROM YOU, PLEASE CLOSE THE ACCOUNT.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 9 February 2021, 13:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Victoria mcgriskin,

I’m sorry to hear that, what methods have you tried to use when trying to cancel your plan? You can view different methods here:

If you want to move your number to EE, I would advise requesting a PAC code by texting PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). Give that code to EE and this will cancel your plan.

If you do not wish to move your number then please request a STAC code to give to EE in order to close the plan. This will cause the loss of your number. STAC DDMMYY to 75075.

Cancelling the direct debit will not close the account and it will lead to unpaid bills.

Ryan

My phone broke nearly a year ago. I cancelled the DD thinking that was all l had to do, but now I'm being chased for the money.

I can't log in anywhere because I can't receive messages from ID Mobile on a BROKEN PHONE!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @FFS 

Cancelling your Direct Debit won’t cancel your plan.

If you haven’t followed the correct cancellations process, your plan will remain active and you’ll continue to get billed by us, which you’ll still be liable to pay of course.

If you fail to pay, unfortunately, your plan will go into collection and it could impact your credit rating.

We can accept payments via our automated payment line or if you have received a letter from a collections agency you can make payment directly to them.

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Please cancel my account

I think its just a money making web created by yourselves to make it so difficult to cancel my account

I phoned through and asked this to be done online and still nothing 

just cancel it …..

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @jamesbrown 

You can cancel it with the iD Mobile app or My Account area. Simply log in, go to the 'My Account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process. If you are unable to cancel through the iD app, please contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with this,

-Mohsin

iD are bloody useless.  You cannot do anything.  You can’t even pay the ruddy bill as your system is so crap.  I want out and advice every person to leave you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Dronerg,

What issues specifically are you experiencing regarding your bills and and leaving?

Will

I am trying to close my account. I am going round in circles. I have tried following your procedures but all the messages I receive read "Something went wrong with your request...." PLEASE HELP! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Laura Heap,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?