Question

Contacting iD Mobile

Userlevel 1

Unable to use the chat as it does not work, no way to call anyone, ID mobile has to be the worst of them all, I will never use them again, My contract has ended I want to cancel and get mu unlock code but cant. Useless no customer service.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @John Mcclare 

Sorry to hear you’re having issues contacting us but you’ve come to the right place! We don’t have any phone lines for support but we do have our iD Community site which we’re on here, our social media channels on Facebook or Twitter and we have the website’s Live Chat!

Is it a PAC code you’re looking for to take your number to another network? To get your PAC code from us please text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999) and we'll text you back with your PAC code!

If it’s something else you’re after please let us know!

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unable to use the chat as it does not work, no way to call anyone, ID mobile has to be the worst of them all, I will never use them again, My contract has ended I want to cancel and get mu unlock code but cant. Useless no customer service.

There is customer service @John Mcclare, though it’s 100% online at iD Mobile.

For assistance in real-time use iD Live Chat - if it doesn't work on your smartphone, then try another device like a tablet, iPad or laptop.

You can also chat to iD using facebook or Twitter.

Getting answers in the iD Community can take longer because messaging doesn’t happen in real-time - it can take a few days to get a reply to a post.

Bear in mind the iD agents work between  9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Are you trying to unlock your phone to use on another network, or are you after a PAC to take your mobile number elsewhere?

Why iD Mobile?