Solved

Contract Cancellation but still getting billed

• 6 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I was told by one of your team members to wait until the end of my contract which is today to see if they can give me a better sim only deal. However, there is no deal and I wish to cancel my contract but to cancel they want me to pay for another month of line rental etc, even though I don’t want to use this and will be cancelling today. How can this issue be resolved please so I don’t have to pay another months worth of data and minutes that won’t be used. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 6 August 2022, 19:57

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

To cancel you need to give notice (usually 30 days). You can't phone up today, give notice and be done done there and then. Quickest way to cancel would be to PAC out or submit a STAC, these two processes will close down your iD Mobile account within 24 hours of submition therefore bypassing and notice period.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Brandon Ralph, that does sound a little unfair. If you use Facebook or Twitter, I’d recommend dropping us a message there and explaining. 

If there’s a log of the conversation on your account, I’ll ask the team to process an immediate disconnection for you. 

Thank you,

Rory

Joke

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Dillon17l,

Do you need any help with anything?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?