Solved

death of account holder

• 26 October 2020
  • 17 replies

My Father recently passed away and i need to cancel his phone plan. please can someone make contact asap to assist?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 28 October 2020, 13:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lloydygeek,

I’m sorry for your loss.

I’ll get a PM sent over to you so we can sort this for you now.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Can you help me this has happened to me too. I need to pay the final bill as you keep sending demanding texts to my fathers number which are distressing my mother!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mgale,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get this resolved for you.

Will

It has also happened to me, how do you cancel the plan after my partner has passed away?

Userlevel 1

If you comment on here and create a profile they will contact you. They have been brilliant to help …. so sorry for your loss 

Thank you ♥️

Can anyone assist me please?

Still no answer, anyone at ID?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Woodman1964,

I am sorry to hear about your loss, we will issue you with a PM now if our Live Chat Team found here have not been able to help in the meantime.

Ryan

Invoice for REMOVED recieved last week. REMOVED died on 18/7/2020.

Executors should have cancelled at that point. No idea what happened, this is the first thing that’s come in the post or I’d have known earlier. Can provide copy of Death Cert.

I can be contacted onREMOVED or REMOVED

Many thanks

1. Leith (partner)
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Eldridge71861,

Sorry for your loss.

I will send you a Private Message which can be accessed on: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We will pick this up there so please reply via that.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Dear ID Mobile, my mother has just passed away from COVID, I need to close her account. Any chance of actually speaking to a real human being, please? The process of registering, accessing and navigating both the main ID site and this Community site is truly appalling.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @palk08 

I am sorry to hear about your loss, we’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify the details of the account. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Userlevel 1

Can you message me too? I am having great difficulty speaking to a human being about my Dad dying. I want to temporarily pay his direct debit to stop the payment owed messages while we sort out what to do with his account. Please can someone help me. I agree with the comment above about how distressing it is not being able to speak to somebody at this tender time and hope to hear from someone. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @chet,

We’re sorry to hear about your loss. We will send you a PM now so we can help further with closing the account.

Ryan

Hi my mother passed away in April.

I have been trying to contact you to inform you I have now recieved a debt collectors letter, could someone please get back to me to cancel her account please

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Graham Bruce,

We’re very sorry to hear of your loss. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?