Solved

Death of an account holder

• 6 October 2020
  • 6 replies

My brother died a few weeks ago. I am organising his things and I have seen that he was a customer of ID Mobile, and he pays £20 every month for “unlimited use of the internet and phone calls” for when he went abroad. I would like to keep this arrangement with ID Mobile for myself. Can you change my brother’s name to mine, and his bank account to mine, so that I can keep the same number and the contract details the same? IMany thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 October 2020, 16:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @thrcr3 

We are sorry to hear about your loss. We will send you a Private Message so can assist you with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

My mother in law died in December.  We haven’t been able to cancel the account and received messages from the debt collector.

Please send me a private message and I will supply details

Thanks]

\roger

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @NeilQuattro 

I'm sorry for your loss. We'd like to help get this resolved and the account marked accordingly..

We’ll send you a private message on here.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Can somebody please contact me about how I close an account due to a death.

Many thanks,

Neil

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @anagerbera2014,

I’m really sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we can’t transfer the account into a different name but can help you with reporting this so our Bereavement Team can process the request.

You can find our SIM-only deals to purchase one yourself here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/sim-only-deals as we’re offering this plan on our website (it’ll be at the bottom).

I’ll send you a PM so we can help further.

EDIT: We’ve merged your topics together.

Mohammed

My brother has died and I would like to keep his number and monthly subscription with you. I don't have his login details, so I cannot access his profile online. Can you help??

Why iD Mobile?