Solved

Death of an account holder

• 6 October 2020
  • 6 replies

My brother died a few weeks ago. I am organising his things and I have seen that he was a customer of ID Mobile, and he pays £20 every month for “unlimited use of the internet and phone calls” for when he went abroad. I would like to keep this arrangement with ID Mobile for myself. Can you change my brother’s name to mine, and his bank account to mine, so that I can keep the same number and the contract details the same? IMany thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 October 2020, 16:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @thrcr3 

We are sorry to hear about your loss. We will send you a Private Message so can assist you with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @NeilQuattro 

I'm sorry for your loss. We'd like to help get this resolved and the account marked accordingly..

We’ll send you a private message on here.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @anagerbera2014,

I’m really sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we can’t transfer the account into a different name but can help you with reporting this so our Bereavement Team can process the request.

You can find our SIM-only deals to purchase one yourself here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/sim-only-deals as we’re offering this plan on our website (it’ll be at the bottom).

I’ll send you a PM so we can help further.

EDIT: We’ve merged your topics together.

Mohammed

My brother has died and I would like to keep his number and monthly subscription with you. I don't have his login details, so I cannot access his profile online. Can you help??

Can somebody please contact me about how I close an account due to a death.

Many thanks,

Neil

My mother in law died in December.  We haven’t been able to cancel the account and received messages from the debt collector.

Please send me a private message and I will supply details

Thanks]

\roger

Why iD Mobile?