Question

DEFAULT on my Credit file for £1

• 23 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I cancelled my ID mobile contract last year only to find that I have defaulted by   £1 !!! on my credit report.Could you please rectify this and erase it from my credit file.Thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Salis,

I am sorry to hear about this! I have sent you a PM regarding your issue just now.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi,

I have the £12 defaulted on credit report  since December 2018 from the contract with them taken on June 2016 with was transfer to different network at the end of my contract. Just couple week I have been aware of it with I am very disappointed.

It will be great if they can contact.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Halima,

When you cancel your contract, either by porting out or disconnecting, your final bill is produced 24-hours after. This is advised at the point of disconnection and in our Terms & Conditions.

You should always keep your Direct Debit active to allow the final payment to be taken as failing in doing so, or to manually pay this amount will negatively impact your credit file.

Mohammed

where can i can call to pay for my default  please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @umairm12,

If you would like to make a payment you can do so by logging into your iD App or account.

Alternatively, you can use our automated telephone service to help you manage your account:

Call 7777 from your iD phone, or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. (Charges may vary) . Please select option 2 (Hear your balance, make a payment)

I hope this help but please let us know if you have any issues making your payment.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?