F.A.Q.

Does cancelling my Direct Debit cancel my plan?

• 15 November 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

Cancelling your Direct Debit won’t cancel your plan. If you haven’t followed the correct cancellations process, your plan will remain active and you’ll continue to get billed by us, which you’ll still be liable to pay. If you fail to pay, unfortunately your plan will go in to collections and it could impact your credit rating.

For more information about how to cancel your iD Mobile plan, please check out our cancellations help articles

Find out here why you should even keep your Direct Debit open after you’ve cancelled.

7 replies

Hi there I just wanted to let you know that I wanted to cancel my contact 

Mobile number is XXXXXXXXX

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Santha kumar,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Cancel my plan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Santha kumar, have you tried viewing the above linked topic or did you still need help with cancelling?

We can PM you if you’re unable to cancel your plan via your account?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

i want to cancel my direct debit but i can’t find where to do it on the iD Mobile app

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daniel.Huxley,

You can cancel your direct debit by contacting your bank or through online/mobile banking.

Just to advise if the direct debit is cancelled it can result in missed payments which will impact your credit file.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?