Solved

End my pay pay monthly plan

• 7 December 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,
I would like to end my contract soon. I read a couple of topics about this matter.
That`s my plan > Pay Monthly 1 Month - £10.00 
I logged in to my account and found out that I joined iD or upgraded to a new plan on 02 APR 2019 and my contract ended on 01 MAY 2019.
I believe this plan is carrying over monthly.
Basically I can end my contract without paying any extra fees  by giving you 30 days’ notice.

Examples> 

1) I want to end my contract the 13rd of January so I give them a notice the 12nd of December.  How much will It be the last bill (from the 1st to the 13rd of January)?
2) I want to end my contract the 30th of January, so I give them a notice the 30th December. How much will it be the last bill (from the 1st to the 30th of January)? 

Thank you for your help

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 December 2019, 13:55

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi there,
I would like to end my contract soon. I read a couple of topics about this matter.
That`s my plan > Pay Monthly 1 Month - £10.00 
I logged in to my account and found out that I joined iD or upgraded to a new plan on 02 APR 2019 and my contract ended on 01 MAY 2019.
I believe this plan is carrying over monthly.
Basically I can end my contract without paying any extra fees  by giving you 30 days’ notice.

Examples> 

1) I want to end my contract the 13rd of January so I give them a notice the 12nd of December.  How much will It be the last bill (from the 1st to the 13rd of January)?
2) I want to end my contract the 30th of January, so I give them a notice the 30th December. How much will it be the last bill (from the 1st to the 30th of January)? 

Thank you for your help

Hello @Simone94,

If you’re not keeping the number, then cancelling requires 30-days notice.

30-days notice is simply 30-days of line rental from when you request disconnection.

Your final bill is calculated after disconnection.

Since your bills are continued to be produced when you’ve requested a disconnection, on your final bill, you may be owed a credit for any period we’ve charged you past your disconnection.

For example, if your bills are produced on the 03rd of each month, your bills cover a line rental charging you up to a month in advance. 

Therefore, (as an example only) your 03/12/19 bill would cover line rental up until the 02/01/20.

If you requested 30-days notice today, 09/12/19, then your 30-days notice period runs from the 09/12/19 - 08/01/20.

In this case, your final bill will include line rental from the 02/01/20 - 08/01/20 as well as this is the only bit you’ve not been billed already.

If in the example, you had overpaid this amount, you’d instead receive a credit.

I hope that makes sense.

Any out of plan usage would also be added to your final bill.

We recommend leaving your Direct Debit active until your final payment has been taken.

Mohammed

My contract ends 30April. Should I have advised that I done want to continue. I have signed up for a sim only?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Rosemary Hudson 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards 

Aklima

I want to end my monthly payment as my contract ends already 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Fernandocmagallanes,

Cancelling your plan shouldn’t be difficult at all sorry. Please click here to see all the relevant information on how to get that sorted.

If you find you still require assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Why iD Mobile?