Question

Getting an ID PAC

• 20 February 2021
  • 7 replies

I have tried to get my PAC code twice by sending PAC ddmmyy to 65075 and both times I have been sent the code that EE sent to me when I left them.

Can you please help?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BowlingBrian ,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having with obtaining the PAC code from us.

We have sent you a private message so that we can help you out with this.

Thanks,

Kash​​​​​​

Hi,

I have received your PM but how do I respond to it?

There is no reply button,

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @BowlingBrian 

You should be able to reply to the Private Message now. Please check this again on your end.

-Mohsin

I have tried to get my PAC code twice by sending PAC ddmmyy to 65075 and both times I have been sent the code that 3 sent to me when I left them

Can you please help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MAS,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Have you been in touch with our Live Chat Team here already?

Ryan

HI,

I did several times they say to either text or go online

online all the time comes with error something gone wrong try login again which i did 10 times and text send me same pac code as 3 with expiry date way back in feb 18th so confused how to get hold of pac code from ID to give it to new network

Initially i was on monthly pay contract with ID and my number got ported from 3 than i returned device and cancelled contract in 14 days cooling off period and my sim went from pay monthly to pay as you go and it reflects on my account and since than i am struggling to get pac code

thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MAS 

We will send you a Private Message to get this sorted for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?