Solved

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can someone please help me???

• 17 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Can I please get some help from someone? anyone?! I am trying to cancel my contract but it’s not very straight forward. 

I can not log in to my online account, it tells me my phone number is invalid, my email address too is invalid as a customer. I can not call as an automated voice asks for the number this is in reference to, it tells me that number does not exist. I can not seem to get on to live chat, it does not work. I have sent 5/6 emails out with no response. I can not come in to store as I live in Canada. 

I had a contract with iD mobile but used the handset only, not the number, as it replaced a broken handset, so I think that’s why I am having so many problems. I stayed with my Vodafone contract and number. I have now cancelled that Vodafone contract and need to cancel iD. A few months ago I cancelled my direct debit with iD following advice from an online chat with someone at Vodafone concerning the contract. Now a debt company are acting on behalf of iD and are asking me for money. I can pay it and will but I need to speak to someone to cancel my contract asap.

I am going round and round in circles with this and it’s causing me so much stress and anxiety that I can’t seem to sort this out and I am getting no responses from anyone. Flying to England in these covid days is a ridiculous idea but almost seems worth the risk so I just come in to a Carphone Warehouse and sort this out!

I am desperate here.

Hazel Perryman 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 20 October 2020, 20:00

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry for any frustration caused @Perryman 

We’ll be happy to help with the disconnection itself though, to do so we’ve sent you a private message on here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Which email address was it you had been contacting?  If you have been simply replying to an email address your monthly bills come from then it’s likely that you’re emailing an unmanned email address.  I believe within the emails sent to you it would normally state that you should not reply to those emails if you need help as they’re only for automated emails.

The company has sent me letter concerning not paying my bills, please can I chat to someone concerning my issues.

l raised concerns about my bills but not reply

Im really getting frustrated.

New SIM activated.   ‘’Not connected to the network’’

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Alex1066 

We will arrange for our Support Team to PM you now to offer further assistance with getting this sorted.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Michelle 

Will someone help me im trying to see when my contract ends and to cancel it and it isnt straight forward as you can't speak to anyone to cancel it 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Alextara1,

Have you tried logging into the iD Mobile App? You should be able to view this information there.

If you’re unable to log into the App, please let us know and we’ll assist you with your disconnection here.

Will

Why iD Mobile?