F.A.Q.

How do I cancel my iD Mobile plan without switching providers?

• 17 February 2021
  • 54 replies

Show first post

54 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory, I am trying through Live Chat but it is not connecting stating there is a high number of requests, try later. All I want is just to get over and done with this as soon as possible. Can you please help?

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory, I am trying through Live Chat but it is not connecting stating there is a high number of requests, try later. All I want is just to get over and done with this as soon as possible. Can you please help?

Userlevel 1

@Rory Can you please respond to the Live Chat? I am just waiting there and no one is responding! I don’t understand why is so difficult to contact you as a company. you are the customer support, therefore, need to provide the service which we are paying. Please let me know what number can I contact you if you are not going to respond on Live chat, I just need to finish this asap!!

Userlevel 1

@Rory Can you please respond to the Live Chat? I am just waiting there and no one is responding! I don’t understand why is so difficult to contact you as a company. you are the customer support, therefore, need to provide the service which we are paying. Please let me know what number can I contact you if you are not going to respond on Live chat, I just need to finish this asap!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, the Live Chat team is a separate team to us, so I’m not able to respond there. If you’re still having trouble getting through, just let me know.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

@Rory I spoke on the phone to one of your colleagues today at 12 pm and he told me it ended my contract and will send confirmation to my email address, but it has been 2 hours and I haven’t received any confirmation yet. Can you please send me email confirmation the contract is ended?? It’s important for me to receive the confirmation and get over and done with this? Why is it this complicated!?

please can you respond? No one is answering the phone, have been on queue for so long now!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, it can take up to 24 hours for the confirmation to arrive. I can drop you a private message on here, but there’s a queue of queries ahead of you, so we won’t be able to get to it today. 

Have you not received a text from us along the lines of “We’ve received your request to leave iD Mobile”?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

@Rory Hi, No I haven’t received it yet, and it has been more than 24 hours.

I cannot set up I'd account as I havent got a simcard yet however I would like to cancel my account. Is there someone who can help me with this.?

Userlevel 1

@Rory can you please help?

I cancelled my iD plan but did not want to discontinue my services, I was just going to cancel this plan and upgrade to another one

Hi, i have just completed a 24month contract with you and have a new sim only contract with you.

I want to keep my old contract number but i appear to have just taken out a new sim only contract and not upgraded, Can you help as i need the old number for work.

Hello, I have tried to cancel my ID mobile account 3 times via the chat service. I have just seen an email that my account is overdue again. Can someone please contact me to get this account sorted.

I cannot login online to cancel as I don;t have the SIM card, haven;t used it for over a year and have spent 3 months trying to get the account cancelled.

Thanks

Userlevel 1

Please can someone from ID Mobile contact me to cancel my contract. I can’t do it in the website or app and the chat bots can’t help. It is so frustrating. Thanks. 

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my daughter's SIM as she has lost her phone.  I can’t login to my online account to cancel it as I have forgotten the password, and it won’t let me reset the password without the phone. 

I have been trying to cancel this SIM for the last few months but can’t find any sort of contact details on your website. 

Thanks in advance 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Cjonesy77 and @Cfef2006,

I’ll drop each of you a Private Message now to get those lines cancelled.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @VicSoph8910,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to cancel your plan, and Blacklist the handset if you so wish.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Peterharris1,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to assist you with cancelling the new plan you have taken out, and processing it as a tariff change on your existing plan.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @h4554n1dris,

Did you port your number out, or has the line disconnected all together?

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sdinley,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to assist you with cancelling your contract.

Will

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ilir,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with cancelling your contract.

Will

Hi @VicSoph8910,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to cancel your plan, and Blacklist the handset if you so wish.

Will

Hi Will, 

Just to say we’ve not had a private message yet? Thanks for your help

Hi @VicSoph8910,

Will

Hi Will, 

Just to say we’ve not had a private message yet? Thanks for your help

Hi, 

Just following up on the above? 

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @VicSoph8910,

We did send it one day ago now.

If you click on your profile, you should see it under your notifications.

Will

Hi I've been trying to cancel my account with you, it's ridiculous that you don't have anyway to contact you. 

I have been trying to get hold of someone for nearly a year, you keep send g me emails as I cancelled the direct debit. But I have no way of connecting you as I don't have the phone number of the account I have. 

Could some please contact me urgently !

Why iD Mobile?