F.A.Q.

How do I cancel my iD Mobile plan without switching providers?

• 17 February 2021
  • 54 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you’re not switching to another network, you can end your plan via the iD Mobile app or your online account.

There’s a 30-day disconnection period, which applies even if the minimum term of your contract has ended. This means you’ll continue to pay for your iD Mobile services for the next 30-days.

At the end of the disconnection period, we’ll terminate your number and send you your final bill.

To cancel your plan without switching to another network, simply:

• Go to My Account > Manage my plan > Thinking of leaving > Switch or Cancel Now
  • Choose End your iD Mobile plan and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or your online account, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents. The team are available to answer chats 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

54 replies

How to find out my id mobile number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Minde,

if you put your iD SIM in a phone you can usually text someone and get them to confirm the number.

If you don’t have the SIM and want to cancel or can’t access your account, please let us know.

Mohammed

I want to cancel my two ID mobile plans and I’m being directed online but then it doesn’t accept the account that I’ve literally just set up! Can I talk to someone please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sarah Coleman,

Did you manage to resolve this? 

If you still require assistance you can contact our Live Chat Team or reply here and we can send you a Private Message.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?