F.A.Q.

How do I cancel my iD Mobile plan without switching providers?

• 17 February 2021
  • 54 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you’re not switching to another network, you can end your plan via the iD Mobile app or your online account.

There’s a 30-day disconnection period, which applies even if the minimum term of your contract has ended. This means you’ll continue to pay for your iD Mobile services for the next 30-days.

At the end of the disconnection period, we’ll terminate your number and send you your final bill.

To cancel your plan without switching to another network, simply:

• Go to My Account > Manage my plan > Thinking of leaving > Switch or Cancel Now
  • Choose End your iD Mobile plan and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or your online account, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents. The team are available to answer chats 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

54 replies

Would like to cancel a plan

mobile number

REMOVED

Not sure of details.

number again

REMOVED

Don’t have any more details

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Maerdyboy,

Is this a new contract you purchased or one you had before?

Have you tried submitting a disconnection via the iD account?

Mohammed

Hi, 

i cannot log in to my account because i dont have the sim card but i still want to cancel my plan.

thanks

yedi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @YediB,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

hi @Will 

thanks - i look forward to hearing from you.

yedi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @YediB,

I see the wheels are already in motion now.

Will

@Will 

No, i have not heard anything yet. I cannot call and cancel on the phone - could you help?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We messaged you 2 hours ago as a private message @YediB.

If you need further assistance, just drop us a message saying what it is you need help with there, and we’ll pick it up as soon as possible.

Will

I’d like to cancel my account but can’t get through on chat or telephone, please can you help me?

I would like to cancel my plan but cant get in touch with anyone, please someone help

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @AD123 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Can someone please help me end my contract. I've been looking for a solution for days now and have no idea what to do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Valentinss1995,

Sorry to hear that. 

Have you tried logging into the iD App/account and clicking My Account > End my plan?

You can also text:

PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code

Or 

STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code

PAC is used to keep the number, STAC is when you don’t want to keep it.

Just give the code to your new network and it’ll cancel once processed.

If you’re still having trouble, please let us know here.

Mohammed

I have disconnected my Mobile phone number 07862057945 it has been disconnected for 3 weeks and yet today on my bank statement you are claiming £55.96. could you email why this amount Tony.6512@yahoo.com 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @JaneTony6512 

We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Please help.

I have 6 contracts with you but wish to cancel them. I have been trying to do so for ages. No one gets back to me. 

I am so tired of this. Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mattpayne1

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

Are they all in your name?

Did you want to keep any of the numbers for these contracts?

Mohammed

They should all be in my name. Can you contact me so we can discuss?

I really want this sorted

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @mattpayne1 

We can certainly help, just to confirm are you wanting to keep the mobile numbers attached to the contracts or are you happy to disconnect without keeping the numbers?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

No happy to loose the numbers. I have done some digging there are 4 numbers of the 6 that are out of contract. Do you want me to provide them?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @mattpayne1 

We will send you a Private Message so we can assist with cancelling these numbers for you. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I am trying to end my contract but when i follow the steps it doesn’t work. Can you please help me end my contract as I no longer wish to have a contract with you. thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, sorry to hear you’re leaving us. If you’re having trouble ending your plan through the iD Mobile app, the best thing to do would be to talk to our Live Chat team between 09:00 - 18:00 today.

Alternatively, if you want to take your number with you to a new network, you can just text PAC to 65075 from your iD Mobile SIM. When you give the PAC to your new network, this will automatically disconnect your iD Mobile line.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?