F.A.Q.

How do I cancel my iD Mobile plan without switching providers?

• 17 February 2021
  • 54 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you’re not switching to another network, you can end your plan via the iD Mobile app or your online account.

There’s a 30-day disconnection period, which applies even if the minimum term of your contract has ended. This means you’ll continue to pay for your iD Mobile services for the next 30-days.

At the end of the disconnection period, we’ll terminate your number and send you your final bill.

To cancel your plan without switching to another network, simply:

• Go to My Account > Manage my plan > Thinking of leaving > Switch or Cancel Now
  • Choose End your iD Mobile plan and follow the instructions

If you’re unable to cancel your plan using the iD Mobile App or your online account, you can chat to one of our Live Chat agents. The team are available to answer chats 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

54 replies

Userlevel 1

Please can someone from ID Mobile contact me to cancel my contract. I can’t do it in the website or app and the chat bots can’t help. It is so frustrating. Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @VicSoph8910,

We’ll drop you a Private message now to cancel your plan, and Blacklist the handset if you so wish.

Will

Userlevel 1

I am trying to end my contract but when i follow the steps it doesn’t work. Can you please help me end my contract as I no longer wish to have a contract with you. thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, sorry to hear you’re leaving us. If you’re having trouble ending your plan through the iD Mobile app, the best thing to do would be to talk to our Live Chat team between 09:00 - 18:00 today.

Alternatively, if you want to take your number with you to a new network, you can just text PAC to 65075 from your iD Mobile SIM. When you give the PAC to your new network, this will automatically disconnect your iD Mobile line.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory, I am trying through Live Chat but it is not connecting stating there is a high number of requests, try later. All I want is just to get over and done with this as soon as possible. Can you please help?

Userlevel 1

@Rory Can you please respond to the Live Chat? I am just waiting there and no one is responding! I don’t understand why is so difficult to contact you as a company. you are the customer support, therefore, need to provide the service which we are paying. Please let me know what number can I contact you if you are not going to respond on Live chat, I just need to finish this asap!!

Userlevel 1

Hi Rory, I am trying through Live Chat but it is not connecting stating there is a high number of requests, try later. All I want is just to get over and done with this as soon as possible. Can you please help?

Userlevel 1

@Rory Can you please respond to the Live Chat? I am just waiting there and no one is responding! I don’t understand why is so difficult to contact you as a company. you are the customer support, therefore, need to provide the service which we are paying. Please let me know what number can I contact you if you are not going to respond on Live chat, I just need to finish this asap!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, the Live Chat team is a separate team to us, so I’m not able to respond there. If you’re still having trouble getting through, just let me know.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

@Rory I spoke on the phone to one of your colleagues today at 12 pm and he told me it ended my contract and will send confirmation to my email address, but it has been 2 hours and I haven’t received any confirmation yet. Can you please send me email confirmation the contract is ended?? It’s important for me to receive the confirmation and get over and done with this? Why is it this complicated!?

please can you respond? No one is answering the phone, have been on queue for so long now!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @ilir, it can take up to 24 hours for the confirmation to arrive. I can drop you a private message on here, but there’s a queue of queries ahead of you, so we won’t be able to get to it today. 

Have you not received a text from us along the lines of “We’ve received your request to leave iD Mobile”?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

@Rory Hi, No I haven’t received it yet, and it has been more than 24 hours.

I cannot set up I'd account as I havent got a simcard yet however I would like to cancel my account. Is there someone who can help me with this.?

Userlevel 1

@Rory can you please help?

I cancelled my iD plan but did not want to discontinue my services, I was just going to cancel this plan and upgrade to another one

How to find out my id mobile number?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Minde,

if you put your iD SIM in a phone you can usually text someone and get them to confirm the number.

If you don’t have the SIM and want to cancel or can’t access your account, please let us know.

Mohammed

Would like to cancel a plan

mobile number

REMOVED

Not sure of details.

number again

REMOVED

Don’t have any more details

Hi, i have just completed a 24month contract with you and have a new sim only contract with you.

I want to keep my old contract number but i appear to have just taken out a new sim only contract and not upgraded, Can you help as i need the old number for work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Maerdyboy,

Is this a new contract you purchased or one you had before?

Have you tried submitting a disconnection via the iD account?

Mohammed

Hi, 

i cannot log in to my account because i dont have the sim card but i still want to cancel my plan.

thanks

yedi

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @YediB,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

hi @Will 

thanks - i look forward to hearing from you.

yedi

Why iD Mobile?