Solved

I want to give 30days notice and take my PAC these two options are not possible?

• 27 June 2021
  • 1 reply

It is incredible that you cannot even get a real agent to chat but a bot.

My contract end in 30 days.

I want to give the official 30 days notice today so that I can walk away next month but options I see is either to give 30 days notice or to take your PAC. If you select give 30days notice, it says you are not getting your PAC, can you make life a bit easier, I don’t want to end plan today with a penalty, I want it to end in 30days and I want to take my PAC with me. Please help!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 27 June 2021, 17:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Olusegun Adelowo,

When using our Live Chat feature, you can type “Speak to an agent” and if there is one available at that time, the bot should pass you through.

In regards to giving us your 30-day notice whilst also using your PAC code once that’s finished, there may be some confusion surrounding how a PAC code works.

Unfortunately it is not possible on any network to use a PAC code after serving your notice period because as soon as the plan disconnects at the end of the period, the PAC code will no longer work and your number is then lost.

We can put in place your 30-day notice to leave and also give you a PAC code at the same time, but again, you’d need to use the code before those 30-days are up or else the number will be lost. Using the PAC code will end the plan automatically.

As long as you are outside your contracts minimum term date, using the PAC code will not add any termination charges onto your final bill.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?