Question

Lost phone, lost account login

• 14 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I lost my phone today and do not have my ID account login details to report it as lost.

Obviously the call centre is not open currently. How can I contact ID mobile so they can blacklist this phone and prevent it from being used to make calls or anything, and to cancel my contract?

Many Thanks,

Rufus

(Edit: I have no way of accessing my ID account: when I go to reset password it says that none of my emails are linked to registered accounts, yet when I try to set up an account, it says that I’m already a registered user)

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @RufusJo 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Sorry to hear your lost your phone and you want to leave us.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can assist you with  your cancellation request and blacklisting your phone.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi Pearl, 

Thanks for this advice. Do I have to be logged in to access the live chat? I ask just because I’ve been hanging around on the page for a while every day now and still haven’t seen the button light up. 

Maybe it’s just high volume of requests? Is there no other way to contact iD to cancel my phone? An email or something?

Kind Regards,

Rufus

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RufusJo 

You are not required to be signed in. 

Please let us know if you managed to speak to our team. 

Regards

Aklima 

Thanks Aklima

Why iD Mobile?