icon

Best answer by daniiiiiv 5 January 2019, 20:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hi @Megb57

So sorry to see you go! :(

If you're on a 1-month rolling SIM Only plan, you can let iD know if you'd like to keep your number during the in-app or online cancellations process. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process.

Please note: you'll be asked if you would like to keep your number. If you select 'keep my number', you'll be issued with a PAC code and your account won't be disconnected until it's used. If you don't use your PAC code within 30 days of it being issued, you'll need to request another one

You can also start by asking iD to issue you with a PAC Code. You can get a PAC Code from iD Mobile by calling 7777 on your iD Mobile handset. Alternatively, dial 0333 003 7777 from any other phone.

If you're on a pay monthly handset plan, the simplest way of doing this is to contact here. PAC codes are valid for 30 days. If you get one, your plan will automatically disconnect after your number has been ported out of iD. If you don't use it, your plan will continue to run

If you'd like to cancel your pay monthly handset or SIM Only plan, you'll need to give 30 days' notice.
So, if you want to leave at the end of your minimum contract term, you need to notify at least 30 days before your contract end date.

Please note: if you decide to leave before your minimum contract period, you may be charged an early cancellation fee. You can view your early cancellation fee in the iD Mobile app or My Account area - under 'My account', on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then see your 'Estimated cost of a cancellation'.

Please Click Here for more information on the above, alternatively i have attached a URL below.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/returns-cancellations

It's always free to get a PAC Code from iD Mobile (it's your legal entitlement) unless you're paying for a handset and need to pay the remainder. After getting your iD PAC Code, you'll need to provide it to your new network operator.

Please Click Here, alternatively, see the URL i have attached below. This will contain most if not all the information you need.
https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/guides/porting-your-mobile-phone-number/

You can get more specific instructions from this site by selecting "iD Mobile" as your current network from the dropdown and then choose your new network (the one you plan to move to).

Regards

Dan

Why iD Mobile?