Question

PAC code not arrived

• 10 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I bought a new phone this week and switched to ID mobile for 1 day….the phone was faulty ( drained battery in 1 hr 30 and this was deemed normal)  so I cancelled the contract successfully. I cannot however get a PAC as the online option isnt there and the text option to 65075 has not been replied to .. Help! any ideas? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Graeme Bristow, as you’ve stated that you’ve cancelled your contract, not sure how the number you want to keep can be recovered, in order to port to another provider.

Try asking an iD agent using the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

If you can’t use online chat, just send a private request to iD Mobile’s social media team using facebook (using Messenger) or Twitter (by Direct Message) - they should also be able to assist with your enquiry.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Graeme Bristow, if you cancelled the contract before requesting a PAC, then the number may have been lost.

I’d recommend speaking to the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams to see if this can be sorted for you.

90 minutes of battery life is clearly not normal, though, so I’m concerned to hear you were advised this. Do you have details of the conversation where you were told this was normal?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?