Solved

PAC code not working

Userlevel 1

Hi I'm trying to move to a new network and the PAC code I received from ID isn't working. I also can't get onto the website, only the community section. Can you please send me a new PAC code?

ThanksĀ 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 8 October 2020, 21:17

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @EmilyCee,

We are sorry to hear that the PAC code doesnā€™t work, did you have it for longer than 30-days?Ā If you can textĀ PAC DDMMYYĀ toĀ 65075Ā (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

If this still causes problems then please let us know.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I didn't have it for longer than 30 days and I am not able to text right now as my spare phone is broken

I am experiencing the same problem, the PAC code I received from ID Mobile to port my number to Vodafone doesnā€™t get accepted. PLEASE HELP.

Havenā€™t been with ID Mobile long, a few weeks but need to buy a new phone and found a better plan with VODAFONE.

Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 1

They messaged me a new one which worked, hopefully they can do that for you too :)

Ā 

Thank you Emily, that gives me hope ;-))

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Isabelle ZĀ Weā€™re on the case!
Please refer to your other topic here,

All will be saved.

@Kevin All sorted now, thank you !

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Excellent stuff!

Ā 

Cheers for letting us know @Isabelle Z.

Ā 

Will

My PAC doesn't work either and I just got it! Please help šŸ˜­

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Chloe SpongeBob,

Ā 

Weā€™ll drop you a Private Message now to get you sorted with a functional PAC.

Ā 

Will

Same problem with me too pac code not worked

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Ollieb123Ā 

Weā€™ve sent you a private message so that we can help you further with this through here.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

I've tried to enter my pac code I received from Vodafone to transfer my old number which I want to keep but it won't let me. It says wrong pac code or number. Please help

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @thecooter,

Ā 

Have you contacted Vodafone yet to double check the PAC code theyā€™ve given you?

Ā 

Have you tried submitting the PAC by accessing ā€œMy Accountā€ on a web Browser rather than the App? if not, please have a go by clicking here.

Ā 

Will

It's all sorted now thank you.Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Fantastic!

Ā 

Cheers for letting us know @thecooter.

Ā 

Will

Why iD Mobile?