icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 December 2020, 15:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @BDJ,

We’re sorry for your loss. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

I would like to report the death of my husband and close his account please. I only have his mobile number to give to you (no passwords or security numbers I’m afraid)

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @FatimaF 

I'm sorry for your loss.

We have already replied to you on another topic and sent you a private message.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

URGENT 

please respond. I want to report the death of a account holder. 

Hello 

I want to report the passing away of a account holder 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Donna_Green 

We are very sorry for your loss. We will send you a Private Message to help with this. To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

-Mohsin

Hello,can someone please help...my mother has passed and I need to report this to this company,  but I have scrolled and scrolled and can't find how todo it??? Please help. Thank you 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Daveray 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can help you with this privately from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hello .I .would like to report my fathers berievement and because i have no access to his account I can not report it. I would like to take over his number and pay by direct debit at least for 6 months. His direct debit has been canceled by his bank. Please help. Contact me by email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Aline,

Sorry for your loss here. I’ll send you a PM so we can pick this up right away.

Mohammed

I need to report a bereavement.

Why is it so complicated to contact you??????/? I am forced  to register to your community and create an account AS YOU WON’T DEAL WITH ANY SERVICES ON THE PHONE . There isn’t even a chat box to contact directly on your website like most people do. 

On the top of the bereavement i have two kids phone accounts linked to the deceased person that i need to deal with ASAP.

Please contact me asap

THank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Dave75,

Sorry for your loss.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can sort this for you and get the account cancelled.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?