Solved

Reporting the death of an account holder

• 21 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

My Dad has passed away, we really need to speak to someone. I was 30 mins waiting to be put through to you, then told the only way I could deal with this was through live chat, which has not been functioning since the day I called you 10 days ago! I need to cancel the account in Dads name and have a PAC code sent asap, for Mum who will be using the phone with a new sim.

icon

Best answer by Will 21 August 2020, 16:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @georgieporgee, we’re really sorry to hear of your father’s passing, and hope you and your family are all doing as well as can be expected during this difficult time.

I’ll send you a Private Message now so that we can get a PAC sent out to you and have this matter resolved.

Will

Userlevel 1

Thanks Will, Ive just sent the relevant info back to you

Georgie

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

You last emailed me on 26th August, since then I have been on holiday unable to look at the message and now its gone completely.

Basically youve terminated the account that was my Dads, Mum needs the PAC code because its her her friends contacts too. Now I have no way of accessing the message thread, Mums phone has been cut off by you, and we still have no PAC CODE. Advice and help needed asap, Mums feeling isolated and anxious having no phone.

Userlevel 1

Mums been cut off, no explaination about the PAC code, shes upset as has no contact info for all her and Dads friends, she needs to keep his number and want the PAC code sent today so we can get her a phone, shes home alone with us having no way to contact her currently. Cant text the words PAC to the number 65075 from the iD SIM card as the account has been cut off (which was my request, but I dd ask at the beginning for the PAC code) Speaking to a human, and/or being given code today a matter of urgency rightnow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @georgieporgee,

Someone will reply to your PM as soon as possible and we will pick this up there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @georgieporgee you’ll be able to access the messages via: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?